[UtD] ARAnyM miniPack
Francois LE COAT
2023-07-25 09:30:11 UTC

ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
update of ARAnyM for Apple Silicon. It supports:

`Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
`MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
`MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
`run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
`run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
`run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux

So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.

This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
Here is a video

Enjoy, it's yours =)
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
Phigan
2023-07-24 21:53:00 UTC
FC> ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine

Does it have serial port support that you can pipe to 'tcpser' or even
perhaps its own "modem emulation"? Or can it not connect to anything?

Sure, I can searchy, but thought I'd just post the Q in case anyone else
is wondering the same thing reading this on their Atari and unable to
ALT-TAB to a browser :).
Francois LE COAT
2023-07-26 12:55:17 UTC
Post by Phigan
FC> ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
Does it have serial port support that you can pipe to 'tcpser' or even
perhaps its own "modem emulation"? Or can it not connect to anything?
Sure, I can searchy, but thought I'd just post the Q in case anyone else
is wondering the same thing reading this on their Atari and unable to
ALT-TAB to a browser :).
ARAnyM means "ATARI Running on Any Machine". It's a Virtual Machine that
can be booted on any computer with software. The accessible hardware
depends on the host platform. Searching "serial port aranym" on the WEB
will certainly help you with the specific host's parameters depending on
your computer ...

I hope it helps =)

Regards,
http://eureka.atari.org/
Phigan
2023-07-26 09:22:34 UTC
FC> depends on the host platform. Searching "serial port aranym" on the WEB
FC> will certainly help you with the specific host's parameters depending o
FC> your computer ...

Apparently you don't read as well as you type, somehow.

FC> I hope it helps =)

It doesn't. I hope you enjoy being full of yourself =)

No regards.
Francois LE COAT
2023-09-11 18:00:04 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
`Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
`MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
`MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
`run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
`run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
`run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux
So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.
This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
Here is a video http://youtu.be/Vx2zC1wJTbs
I changed my WEB hosting, since the personal pages have disappeared,
and the URL link to the *ARAnyM miniPack* has now become...

https://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip

I hope that users who follow us will find themselves in the mysteries
of ATARI world :-) Good luck!
--
https://eureka.atari.org/