Digger V8.1
Henk Robbers
2013-08-10 10:21:28 UTC
LS

There is a new version available on my Home page (see sig)

Changes:

august 2013 v8.1

Extended 'Output preamble' to 5 lines (all optional via button).
NB! a * is no longer added in front.

Fixed a strcpy error in the 'minmiconsole'.
(destination pointer vs array).

Window dialogues;
On some environments the mouse could disappear
when clicking a button.
Not fixed, but a workarond (v_hide_c(hl, 1) added.

New config keyword (and field in configure window):
copr= comment prefix.

Fixed a bug where Digger crashed on long labels and not
'labels on separate lines' configured.

In operands: a scale factor of 1 is silently accepted and
ognored for all CPU types.
--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers
A Home Cooked C compiler: AHCC; http://ahcc.atari.org
Guillaume Tello
2013-08-10 10:41:29 UTC
Post by Henk Robbers
LS
There is a new version available on my Home page (see sig)
I love your software that I used on several big programs to adapt them
to the CPUs 030 or 060.
A bit hard to understand at first time with a lot of keys to learn, but
then, the best disassembler where you can work on every line!
I love the "jump tables" that one can easely find in "C" compiled
programs, with your debugger, it's really easy.

Guillaume.