Jo Even Skarstein
Francois LE COAT
2016-03-11 21:08:06 UTC

The WEB site from Jo Even Skarstein is not reachable anymore ...

<http://atari.nvg.org/>

Does someone have some news from him ? We miss Taskbar and others !

Best regards,
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
Jo Even
2016-03-12 19:13:13 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
The WEB site from Jo Even Skarstein is not reachable anymore ...
<http://atari.nvg.org/>
The website is no longer available. I'll moving the stuff to another server "soon". In the mean time you can find the old stuff on my Pi:

http://178.249.121.3/
Post by Francois LE COAT
Does someone have some news from him ? We miss Taskbar and others !
I'm on atari-forum these days. Not much happening on usenet :)

Jo Even
Francois LE COAT
2016-03-13 13:10:54 UTC

Thanks for your answer :-)
Post by Francois LE COAT
Does someone have some news from him ? We miss Taskbar and others !
I'm on atari-forum these days. Not much happening on usenet :)
Jo Even
Let us know when your WEB site will be definitely relocated !

Best regards,