AHCC V5.6
Henk Robbers
2017-12-03 23:57:56 UTC
PS

This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers
A Home Cooked C compiler: AHCC; http://ahcc.atari.org
Francois LE COAT
2017-12-04 17:30:06 UTC
Post by Henk Robbers
PS
This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
Whom on earth will look after AHCC, after you Henk ? Please ?

Best Regards,
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
Arachide
2017-12-04 18:45:30 UTC
Who, not Whom.
Francois LE COAT
2017-12-04 19:08:18 UTC
Post by Arachide
Post by Francois LE COAT
Whom on earth will look after
Who, not Whom.
I'm sorry Mr. Guillaume Tello, but you have nothing to care about the
conversation, and you're *French* So you may simply close your mouth.
I use AHCC, and you don't ! If you knew Henk Robbers, you would know
he is from Netherlands, and he will perfectly understand my English.

You're pedantic !
Arachide
2017-12-04 19:09:59 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
Hi,
Post by Arachide
Post by Francois LE COAT
Whom on earth will look after
Who, not Whom.
I'm sorry Mr. Guillaume Tello, but you have nothing to care about the
conversation, and you're *French* So you may simply close your mouth.
I use AHCC, and you don't ! If you knew Henk Robbers, you would know
he is from Netherlands, and he will perfectly understand my English.
You're pedantic !
A big kiss for you too.
<3

Guillaume.
David Wade
2017-12-05 09:24:30 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
Hi,
Post by Arachide
Post by Francois LE COAT
Whom on earth will look after
Who, not Whom.
I'm sorry Mr. Guillaume Tello, but you have nothing to care about the
conversation, and you're *French* So you may simply close your mouth.
I use AHCC, and you don't ! If you knew Henk Robbers, you would know
he is from Netherlands, and he will perfectly understand my English.
You're pedantic !
Actually, assuming that when an indirect object is present the Dutch
language behaves like German, then he may find the use of "whom" confusing.

Dave
Henk Robbers
2017-12-05 22:52:46 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
Hi,
Post by Henk Robbers
PS
This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
Whom on earth will look after AHCC, after you Henk ? Please ?
I consider AHCC to be grown up now.
;-)
Henk Robbers
2020-11-26 23:41:34 UTC
Post by Henk Robbers
PS
This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
well, not quite.
After 3 years of occasianally fixing bugs
and do somesome updates I decided to produce
a new version. (v6.0)

It is on my homepage (see sig)
This might be the real last one, who knows ;-)

If there is someone who wants to take over, let me hear.
Francois LE COAT
2020-11-27 17:48:31 UTC
Post by Henk Robbers
Post by Henk Robbers
PS
This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
well, not quite.
After 3 years of occasianally fixing bugs
and do somesome updates I decided to produce
a new version. (v6.0)
It is on my homepage (see sig)
This might be the real last one, who knows ;-)
If there is someone who wants to take over, let me hear.
Thanks a lot ! I will test building Eureka 2.12, my program with it.
I can only build it with PURE C 1.1 for the moment, so AHCC 6.0 is
welcome.

I'll let you know.

Best regards,
http://eureka.atari.org/
Henk Robbers
2021-02-01 13:19:30 UTC
Post by Henk Robbers
PS
This is the last update of AHCC provided by me.
Testing my internet service provider (ZIGGO).
Ignore this.