Atari ST1040, STE, STF520, MegaST RGB TV SCART Cable
Oge
2012-07-26 15:29:07 UTC
Exclusive TV SCART Cable (RGB+Audio) compatible with Atari ST/STE/STF
systems.

It will work flawlessly with the majority of the available TVs, including
both CRT o LCD ones, granting the best available video quality out of the
above mentioned machines.

Superb quality of picture and great audio sound, this Cable includes
internal ehnancements which expand its working range even to the most modern
LCD TV Sets.

Compatibility List:
STE, STF, 520STF, STFM, 1040ST & MEGAST

Link: http://snipurl.com/atarist_rgbscart

Cheers,
Oge
Bravo Sierra Computers
2012-09-05 10:03:12 UTC
Does Somebody Have A Direct E-Mail Address Or Phone Number For These Guys? My
Web Browser Really Sucks And I Cant Read Their WebSite!It's In Italian!I Need
An E-Mail Address So I Can Contact Them Directly! Or Maybe A Phone Number!
Please Answer! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Link: http://snipurl.com/atarist_rgbscart
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 17:29:07 +0200
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit, comp.sys.atari.st, fr.comp.sys.atari
Subject: Atari ST1040, STE, STF520, MegaST RGB TV SCART Cable
Exclusive TV SCART Cable (RGB+Audio) compatible with Atari ST/STE/STF
systems.
It will work flawlessly with the majority of the available TVs, including
both CRT o LCD ones, granting the best available video quality out of the
above mentioned machines.
Superb quality of picture and great audio sound, this Cable includes
internal ehnancements which expand its working range even to the most modern
LCD TV Sets.
STE, STF, 520STF, STFM, 1040ST & MEGAST
Link: http://snipurl.com/atarist_rgbscart
Cheers,
Oge
Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or http://BenSells.Atari.org Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at ***@aracnet.com or ***@Atari.org &
Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2012!
Sent on my Atari Computer
Dennis Schulmeister
2012-09-05 19:47:54 UTC
That website is acutally an ebay listing. I couldn't find a link, email
or phone number there, sorry.

Dennis

Sent on my Atari Computer
Bravo Sierra Computers
2012-09-10 11:03:51 UTC
A Friend Found This Updated Version Of The Web Page, In English!
An updated version of this listing can be found here: http://ow.ly/duSv8