Problem with Eiffel
Kroll
2012-10-14 01:36:22 UTC
Hi all,

today I had a problem with eiffel for example when press a [ key I see that it was a Enter. Earlier I have but the another key (maybe it was i) I tried to programmed again and it was resolved, but now I tried and programed again the firmware of Eiffle 1.10 but still I have the information during the booting computer Keyboard failure, but the keyboard is not working at all. I tried with older version 1.06 or 1.09. I run the program Eiffelcf.app load hex file later Program flash after a one or two minutes it finished back to TOS reboot the computer but still the same. I tried to fire button during the power on the computer but still the same.
I tried under ct63/ctpci.

Unfortunately, Is it possible signs of damage, the Eiffel :(
What else I can to do it ?

Best regards
Piotr
Dave Wade
could be the pic has died. which pic is in it?
Piotr Mietniowski
2012-10-29 11:15:53 UTC
Post by Dave Wade
Post by Kroll
[...]
This is a PIC16F876, but I have just a freind who has a programmer of
chip PIC and he try to once again re-programm

Regards
Piotrek