UNIX Shell
Bravo Sierra Computers - BenSells.Atari.org
2017-01-16 09:55:57 UTC
---------- Forwarded message ----------
SSH requires a TCP/IP stack.If you have a TCP/IP stack and SSH then you should
also have SCP so you don't get X/y/z modem because you don't need it.
But I want to be able to Download files.
So you use SCP (Secure CP, or Secure Copy).
I use PuTTY, and I dont know how to Upload/Download with PuTTY!Please Reply!
Please Answer! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 17:25:51 -0800
From: Bravo Sierra Computers - BenSells.Atari.org <***@aracnet.com>

Dear Goetz,

Up until over two years ago I was able to logon to my shell account with my ST
and Flash Terminal software!All I need is a good term program that does dialup
and secure shell Plus Capabilities to do x/y/z modem transfer. Can you help?
Please Answer! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

2017-01-16 21:25:03 UTC
Post by Bravo Sierra Computers - BenSells.Atari.org
So you use SCP (Secure CP, or Secure Copy).
I use PuTTY, and I dont know how to Upload/Download with PuTTY!Please Reply!
There is an SCP program called "PSCP" included in the PUTTY package,
but I can't see a PUTTY port to Atari, did you port it yoursel? There is
also a PSFTP program in the same package.

The documents for the windows release include details on using these
packages here:-

https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/0.67/htmldoc/