AHCC v5.3
Henk Robbers
2016-01-21 15:24:03 UTC
LS

There is a new version available on my home page (see sig)

Changes:
January 21 2016
v5.3
Compiler:
Fixed a bug that prevented proper casting of constants
by explicit casting.

Fixed wrong code for casting the result of a comparison
to a float (e.g. R1 = R2 < R3 where all R's are floats).

Fixed a regression after v4.f
Wrong code was generated for comparing the address of
a array to zero (spurious, but must be OK).

Fixed an obscure error where AHCC crashed on extremely
large (more than about a 1000 ch's) string denotations.

A teeny tiny little bit of clean up.

Assembler:
Fixed a regression since v5 where register masks for movem
instructions involving D6 and/or D7 spelled in upper case
were wrong. (typo in defs.h)

Shell:
implement asinh & acosh in tiny calculator in console.

Editor:
Find 'word' did not reverse neatly. fixed.
Unselected ^I did not select anymore. Fixed.

Library ahccstdf:
Fixed bugs in pow, sinh, asinh, cosh, acosh and tanh.
(error in common function _Exp).
--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers
A Home Cooked C compiler: AHCC; http://ahcc.atari.org
Clu
2016-02-05 16:53:06 UTC
Kewl!

. . Doctor Clu -***@swbell.net (member of...)
)\,,/ PRISON BOARD BBS==972-329-0781 / telnet://rdfig.net
/(- _O) Fido/Dovenet Messages, Games, chat, newsgroup & Mail
( \____ ) Atari / Commodore BBS list (X at main then A or C)