Gerhard Stoll
Francois LE COAT
2016-04-06 17:19:29 UTC

The WEB site from Gerhard Stoll is not reachable anymore ...

<http://home.ewr-online.de/~gstoll/>

Does someone have some news from him ? We miss 7Up, Smurf and others !

Best regards,
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
h***@gmail.com
2016-05-01 19:45:35 UTC
Hi Francois,
I'm in touch with him. I'll see what I can do for the software programs. The German hypertext magazine ATOS is back online at http://www.stcarchiv.de/atos/ (Gerhard prepared the magazine and did some cleanups but didn't put it online).
Francois LE COAT
2016-05-01 21:47:11 UTC
Hi Matthias,
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Francois LE COAT
The WEB site from Gerhard Stoll is not reachable anymore ...
<http://home.ewr-online.de/~gstoll/>
Does someone have some news from him ? We miss 7Up, Smurf and others !
I'm in touch with him. I'll see what I can do for the software programs. The German hypertext magazine ATOS is back online at http://www.stcarchiv.de/atos/ (Gerhard prepared the magazine and did some cleanups but didn't put it online).
That's fine. I hope the site from Gerhard Stoll will be up soon.
For the ATOS magazine, I had <http://toshyp.atari.org/ATOS/> that
seems redundant with the bookmark you gave at stcarchiv.de ?

Thanks,

Best regards,
http://eureka.atari.org/
h***@gmail.com
Probably. According to Gerhard, he isn't allowed to upload everything to toshyp - many of the ATOS downloads aren't working. Early issues can't be downloaded from toshyp (the first issues if ATOS were never converted to HTML).
Francois LE COAT
2016-05-02 20:28:05 UTC
Hi Matthias,
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Francois LE COAT
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Francois LE COAT
<http://home.ewr-online.de/~gstoll/>
Does someone have some news from him ? We miss 7Up, Smurf and others !
I'm in touch with him. I'll see what I can do for the software programs. The German hypertext magazine ATOS is back online at http://www.stcarchiv.de/atos/ (Gerhard prepared the magazine and did some cleanups but didn't put it online).
That's fine. I hope the site from Gerhard Stoll will be up soon.
For the ATOS magazine, I had <http://toshyp.atari.org/ATOS/> that
seems redundant with the bookmark you gave at stcarchiv.de ?
Probably. According to Gerhard, he isn't allowed to upload everything to toshyp - many of the ATOS downloads aren't working. Early issues can't be downloaded from toshyp (the first issues if ATOS were never converted to HTML).
The atari.org WEB portal is a sort of abandoned these days... I can
imagine Gerhard Stoll prefers to be hosted at stcarchiv.de better.
Then I will update my bookmarks with the new location. Thanks.

Best regards,