FS:1040STE/4Megs,Notator/Unitor,60meg HD,SC1224mon.
r***@gmail.com
2016-03-13 00:39:53 UTC
Hi
Below is a list of what I have for sale.I bought a Falcon so I
don't need my ste.
The highest "reasonable" offer ($US) will get it.I would like to
feel that the purchaser and myself got a fair deal.
Everything is in excellent condition.A new power supply was just
installed in the HD.Buyer pays the shipping costs.I'm in Canada.
*1040STE/4 megs(language disk and manual)
*60 meg Supra Hard Drive
*Notator SL(3.21)/Manual(in a nice binder)
*Unitor Smpte/EBU Synchronizer and Midi Expander
*Atari SC1224 color monitor
*Atari SF354 disk drive converted to DD/DS
Phone:(250)389-6786
hello is this still available?
Ron A Lukawitski
2016-05-15 19:34:45 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Below is a list of what I have for sale.I bought a Falcon so I
don't need my ste.
hello is this still available?
Yes, it is, and thanks for enquiring. However, you'll need to hop in your
time machine and meet me in 1997 so that you can collect it. Let me know
if this works for you and we'll get it all figured out!

Best,

Ron-da-do-Ron-Ron