DVD or CD burner software
unknown
2020-05-02 09:13:33 UTC
Bonjour,
I'm looking for such a stuff because I want to recover data that stay on
my oldf alcon hard drives.
As I am unable to read them on my linux pc machine, I plan to get my
falcon working again in order to recover these data.
If someone can tell me where I could find such a software, I would be
very grateful.
cordialement,

PS : my email adress is at free.fr, not evident in german I suppose,
just reading the "answer to" field of this message... :-)
Francois LE COAT
2020-05-02 14:22:31 UTC
Post by unknown
I'm looking for such a stuff because I want to recover data that stay on
my oldf alcon hard drives.
As I am unable to read them on my linux pc machine, I plan to get my
falcon working again in order to recover these data.
If someone can tell me where I could find such a software, I would be
very grateful.
cordialement,
PS : my email adress is at free.fr, not evident  in german I suppose,
just reading the "answer to" field of this message... :-)
You can visit Anodyne Software at <http://www.anodynesoftware.com/>

I hope it helps.

Regards,
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)