How to Successfully Operate a Golden Image Hand Scanner: General Inquiry...
a***@gmail.com
2015-11-20 23:49:44 UTC
Hello,

I have a dilemma. I just received a Golden Image hand scanner for the Atari ST from a friend of mine from an Atari club I go to. It powers on, so I am sure it works. However, I don't know if I have the correct software for it. I use Migraph TouchUp for the scan software. I am not so sure if Golden Image had proprietary software to run its hand scanners? Can anyone help me with this dilemma I am having in this newsgroup? Thank you for your assistance. It is duly appreciated.

-Steve
a***@gmail.com
2015-11-21 02:35:42 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Hello,
I have a dilemma. I just received a Golden Image hand scanner for the Atari ST from a friend of mine from an Atari club I go to. It powers on, so I am sure it works. However, I don't know if I have the correct software for it. I use Migraph TouchUp for the scan software. I am not so sure if Golden Image had proprietary software to run its hand scanners? Can anyone help me with this dilemma I am having in this newsgroup? Thank you for your assistance. It is duly appreciated.
-Steve
Hello again,

My dilemma is solved. I figured it out on my own. Thanks anyway if anyone had advice. I am still grateful.

-Steve