[UtD] ARAnyM miniPack
Francois LE COAT
2023-04-25 16:18:04 UTC

ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
new HDDriver 12.0 version. It supports:

`Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
`MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
`MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
`run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
`run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
`run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux

So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.

This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
Here is a video

Enjoy, it's yours =)
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
Francois LE COAT
2023-05-13 16:15:14 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
ARAnyM https://aranym.github.io/ is the GNU/GPL ATARI Virtual Machine
from which a minimal configuration, the *miniPack* is distributed
http://eureka.atari.org/miniPack.zip miniPack is modified with the
`Run_win` allows launching on PC with Windows
`MacAranym` allows launching on MacARM with macOS
`MacAranym JIT` allows launching on MacIntel with macOS
`run_x86.sh` allows launching on PC with x86-Linux
`run_ppc.sh` allows launching on Mac _and_ PS3 with PPC-Linux
`run_arm.sh` allows launching on Raspberry Pi with ARM-Linux
So Macintosh-PC-PlayStation3-RaspberryPi are all supported with
Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux.
This simple ARAnyM configuration is running on any machine.
Here is a video http://youtu.be/uA20AhHiKc4
Enjoy, it's yours =)
Here is a presentation of the use of Eureka 2.12 software on a
Mac. It is a 2D Graph Decriber and 3D Modeller for ATARI...

In a video under ARAnyM:

In the video, I show the loading of Eureka 2.12 and the ARAnyM miniPack
on my WEB page. It is necessary to use a suitable browser (SeaMonkey,
iCab ...) otherwise the binary of `MacAranym` is not possible to launch
correctly, because it is free software and there are some restrictions
in macOS. After that I also download the Eureka 2.12 software that I
place in the machine's tree structure of ARAnyM. ARAnyM is launched,
which reveals Eureka 2.12 in the ATARI, with which I draw in 3D the
formula of an Escher Knot.

I've been talking about the Eureka 2.12 software for a long time, and
I hope that thanks to this video, everyone will understand what it
really is. It is ATARI software, but which can be launched virtually
on any computer, thanks to ARAnyM.

Do not hesitate to make a comment, on the demo or Eureka 2.12...

Thanks,
http://eureka.atari.org/
James Schofield
2023-05-15 03:20:32 UTC
Very Cool, I just downloaded it.

I am currently on Easy Mint right now. Using X-aes. The setup you setup
there looks so much better than mine. I wish I could figure out more.
Tera desk looks good - I think that is part of it.

Thanks.
James
Post by Francois LE COAT
Hi,
In a video under ARAnyM: http://youtu.be/UxW583c1BfU
http://eureka.atari.org/
Francois LE COAT
2023-05-15 15:10:01 UTC

It's a chance you could download the miniPack on my WEB page, because
today my Internet Service Provider was down for a few hours. But it's
now back online again. I'm pleased you were able to experiment ARAnyM
the ATARI Virtual Machine successfully. You already knew it, didn't you?
Post by James Schofield
Very Cool, I just downloaded it.
I am currently on Easy Mint right now. Using X-aes. The setup you setup
there looks so much better than mine. I wish I could figure out more.
Tera desk looks good - I think that is part of it.
Thanks.
James
Best regards,