Nothing new going on?
James Schofield
2023-03-16 23:44:30 UTC
Hey people, nothing new for a month?

Anyone else on here a PAK/3 owner?

I am having no fun trying to get mine working.

James
Commodore Clifford
2023-03-16 12:35:20 UTC
On 16 Mar 23 23:44:30 James Schofield wrote...

JS> Hey people, nothing new for a month?
JS>
JS> Anyone else on here a PAK/3 owner?
JS>
JS> I am having no fun trying to get mine working.
JS>
JS> James
JS>
JS> --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05 * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)

To which Commodore Clifford replies...

Now you know once you do it, you'll love it and forget all about the pain
it took to get there.

Kinda like childbirth.
James Schofield
2023-03-22 05:36:20 UTC
yeah, I hear ya, I am dog boning this one bad, since 2017.

I am having an INIT issue with the machine. It worked for Frank in
Germany but its not for me here.

I dont think its the MegaST4 board though.. as I replace the 68000 cpu
and it works PERFECT.. so it has to do with the PAK/3 STACK..

But on just FLOPPY it works perfect as well.. only when I try and use
ACSI and IDE.. IDE I can get to work here and there, bits and bobs, but
ACSI not at all.

James