Atari ST Magazines
the Omrud
2018-02-26 12:20:34 UTC
Hello all. I have a number of complete Atari ST magazine volumes, many
of them stored in branded binders. Are they likely to be of interest to
anybody, or do they have to go for recycling? There may be 100
individual magazines in total.

Thanks for any advice,
David
the Omrud
2018-02-26 12:22:03 UTC
Hello all.  I have a number of complete Atari ST magazine volumes, many
of them stored in branded binders.  Are they likely to be of interest to
anybody, or do they have to go for recycling?  There may be 100
individual magazines in total.
Thanks for any advice,
Oh, and I also have a load of original cover disks.
David
Charles Richmond
2018-02-26 20:54:59 UTC
Post by the Omrud
Hello all.  I have a number of complete Atari ST magazine volumes,
many of them stored in branded binders.  Are they likely to be of
interest to anybody, or do they have to go for recycling?  There may
be 100 individual magazines in total.
Thanks for any advice,
Oh, and I also have a load of original cover disks.
Sell them on eBay or Amazon or Etsy... and make a little money.
--
numerist at aquaporin4 dot com