wanted: Atari Jaguar games (cartiridges best) in trade for Atari ST games
anartist
2014-06-09 18:53:43 UTC
Hi folks

I have some Atari ST games to trade for Atari Jaguar cartridges.
This probably only makes sense for North Americans because of shipping costs, although games, they don't weigh a lot do they?
Here is a list of games I have to trade for Jaguar carts.
All the games for any number of carts? Dunno. I am open to negotiate!

A list of the games I have follows:

ST-EMPIRE, wargame of the century
ST-MicroDeal, Bermuda Project
ST-microdeal, Captain Blood
ST-mindscape, Shadowgate
ST-mindscape, Uninvited
ST-mindscape, deja-vu
ST-mindscape, fiendish freedys big top o fun
ST-melbourne house, Rick Davis world trophy soccer
ST-spotlight software, deathbringer
ST-microdeal, the karate kid part 2
ST-psychosis, blood money
ST-psychosis, deep space
ST-epyx, championship wrestling
ST-rainbird, the pawn (2 copies)
ST-the electronic arts, the bards tale
ST-microprose, F-15 strike eagle
ST-SSI, pirates of the barbary coast
ST-infogrames, drakkhen
ST-electronic arts, populous
ST-FTL, chaos strikes back
ST-code masters, pub trivia
ST-ACCESS, Leader Board tournament disk 1 (require Leader Board game)
ST./STe-US Gold, Operation Stealth, Indiana Jones and the last crusade, mean streets
ST-interplay, battle chess
ST-psion, chess
ST-activevision, tass times in tunetown
ST-Spectrum holobytes, Falcon operation counterstrike
ST-Sierra, leisure suit larry
ST-Sierra, the colonels bequest
ST-pandora, into the eagles nest
ST-sub logic, flight simulator 2
ST-michtron, pro football wizard
ST-shelbourne software systems, ST shuffleboard

paraphenalia (manuals, etc...):
electronic arts- manual of operations: federation of earth orbit stations
miles computing- harrier strike mission operations manual
omnitrend software- breach
SSI- panzer battles scenario booklet
SSI- stellar crusade
SSI- Roadwar europa
SSI- Roadwar 2000
SSI- Roadwar 2000
grand slam entertainment- the hunt for red october command manual
accolade- test drive
microprose- red storm rising combat operations
accolade- mean 18 ulitmate golf
titus- fire and forget
mastertronic- T bird
US Gold- dive bomber instruction manual
Abosulte- F hornet flight manual
Spectrum holobytes- WWII gato class submarine simulation
broderbund- Breakers
firebird software- star trek the rebel universe
mindscape- balance of power

Also some OLD PC games:
microprose gunship 2000 (5.25"disks)
origon systems Inc ultima V warriors of destiny
infocom battletech the crescent hawks revenge (5.25" disks)
AnakiMana