VCF Southeast 2.0 - May 3,4 near Atlanta, GA
r***@gmail.com
2014-04-06 16:40:21 UTC
Hello friends,

Now that VCF East is coming to a close, it's time for the next one on the calendar.
For those of us who couldn't get that far North, as well as people who love to travel, VCF Southeast 2.0 is in one month!

:)

We'd love to see everyone again this year, as well as some new friends and family.

http://vcfse.com
http://www.vintage.org/2014/southeast/
r***@gmail.com
2014-04-07 22:26:05 UTC
We also have a Kickstarter campaign for the show!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20859909/help-fund-the-vintage-computer-festival-southeast
r***@gmail.com
2014-04-21 17:33:51 UTC
Two weeks left and over halfway there (on the kickstarter). :)
Mark Duckworth
2014-04-25 16:14:13 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Hello friends,
Now that VCF East is coming to a close, it's time for the next one on the calendar.
For those of us who couldn't get that far North, as well as people who
love to travel, VCF Southeast 2.0 is in one month!
:)
We'd love to see everyone again this year, as well as some new friends and family.
http://vcfse.com http://www.vintage.org/2014/southeast/
We were planning on stopping by on our way up the east coast. I have a
TT, 1040STe, Mega STe... and firebee if anyone wanted to see it in
action. We live in a bus so my office comes with me ;)

Mark
Mark Duckworth
2014-05-04 20:25:44 UTC
Post by Mark Duckworth
Post by r***@gmail.com
http://vcfse.com http://www.vintage.org/2014/southeast/
We were planning on stopping by on our way up the east coast. I have a
TT, 1040STe, Mega STe... and firebee if anyone wanted to see it in
action. We live in a bus so my office comes with me ;)
Mark
Atari was basically unrepresented. There were lots of 400/800 and
commodores. Only one amiga. Next year I should have my own exhibit ;)
It was still cool though, I got to see an Apple 1, NeXt cube, etc in
person.

Mark