Troll 1.7B
g***@atarians.com
2014-03-02 23:18:45 UTC
I've been cleaning up my Falcon's software lately and trying a lot of
new things. I recently tried the new Troll 1.7B. It rocks! IMAP
e-mail and better all-around! Hats off to Nef-Rajah Lone!

JoeAtari
Pierre Ton-That
2014-03-28 21:39:18 UTC
Bonsoir,
Post by g***@atarians.com
I've been cleaning up my Falcon's software lately and trying a lot of
new things. I recently tried the new Troll 1.7B. It rocks! IMAP
e-mail and better all-around! Hats off to Nef-Rajah Lone!
JoeAtari
Thanks you.

A new release of the Troll is there, to fix some crashes. Update is advised.

Some other programs have been released. Litchi (FTP client) is out with
SSL support (FTP over SSL/TLS) and UTF8<>Atari charset conversion for
filenames.

All details on my blog.

Cheers
--
Pierre Ton-That
http://ptonthat.fr/
JoeAtari
2014-04-01 00:14:10 UTC
I have 1.7C installed now. I will check out Litchi. Thanks!
Post by Pierre Ton-That
Bonsoir,
Post by g***@atarians.com
I've been cleaning up my Falcon's software lately and trying a lot of
new things. I recently tried the new Troll 1.7B. It rocks! IMAP
e-mail and better all-around! Hats off to Nef-Rajah Lone!
JoeAtari
Thanks you.
A new release of the Troll is there, to fix some crashes. Update is advised.
Some other programs have been released. Litchi (FTP client) is out with
SSL support (FTP over SSL/TLS) and UTF8<>Atari charset conversion for
filenames.
All details on my blog.
Cheers
--