SuperVidel for Christmas
JoeAtari
2013-12-04 00:32:14 UTC
All I want for Christmas is my SuperVidel! Been waiting, and waiting,
and waiting. Will it come?

Joseph Place
www.falconproductions.us
Guillaume Tello
2013-12-06 16:38:12 UTC
This would be a great gift!
www.falconproductions.us
Viking272
2014-01-23 21:37:51 UTC
Has it arrived now??

Can't believe you got a Whizztronics rack with Falcon for 100 bucks. Nice going!

Simon
www.falconproductions.us
JoeAtari
2014-01-31 18:31:42 UTC
Not yet, but at least it gives me something to look forward to!
Unfortunately, I think my Falcon is starting to die. Hopefully I just
need to take it all apart and clean out the dust. After it is on for
awhile I get verticle lines in the video and then it locks up. I have
had this problem before, and re-seating the ram usually fixes it, but
that doesn't seem to be working this time.