Who's rich enough ?
Francois LE COAT
2013-05-27 20:00:53 UTC

The ATARI Trade Mark and the Logo are sold at least $15.000.000 !

Who's rich enough ?

Source <http://www.gamesindustry.biz/>
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
Henk Robbers
2013-05-29 21:34:43 UTC
Post by Francois LE COAT
Hi,
The ATARI Trade Mark and the Logo are sold at least $15.000.000 !
Who's rich enough ?
Not I.
--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers
A Home Cooked C compiler: AHCC; http://ahcc.atari.org
Francois LE COAT
2013-06-16 21:00:20 UTC
Hi Henk,
Post by Henk Robbers
Post by Francois LE COAT
The ATARI Trade Mark and the Logo are sold at least $15.000.000 !
Who's rich enough ?
Not I.
I'm not either. But maybe actual owners of ATARI SA (ex Infogrames SA)
are rich enough. The CEO of ATARI in France is named Frederic Chesnais.
If he bought the Trade Mark and the Logo, ATARI would be a complete
French firm, according to the wish of Bruno Bonnell who initiated it.

Nolan Bushnell's wish is ATARI in the US divorce from French parents.
He wants to be part of an American company, that would restart again.
He doesn't like the way Frenches are doing business, he told that ...
But ... Is Nolan Bushnell rich enough ? Is he young enough ? I wonder.

At the same time ATARI had 40 years, Nolan Bushnell was 70, really. He
thinks Xbox One will win over the PlayStation 4, that sounds strange.
His best wish would be to find the next Steve Jobs. But who's next ?

Regards,