Checking out Newsie
Your Name Here
2022-10-16 02:24:29 UTC
Well not sure if this is going to work, but I am trying to post on
here using Newsie .96

This is using my TT030 with the PicoW wifi adaptor and STing.

Hope you can read it.
Arachide
2022-10-16 15:32:02 UTC
Post by Your Name Here
Well not sure if this is going to work, but I am trying to post on
here using Newsie .96
This is using my TT030 with the PicoW wifi adaptor and STing.
Hope you can read it.
Yes !!!
The message arrived.

Guillaume.
Martin Byttebier

Martin
Henk Robbers
Henk Robbers.
James Schofield
2022-11-07 04:23:30 UTC
Well nice to meet you all. I am now using Troll. I am able to use this
better than newsie, but nice that it worked. At least there are a few
people still around the news groups. Very cool that the three of you
that responded are each in a different country.

James