San Antonio, TX
Doctor Vell
2011-06-13 01:12:48 UTC
Hi there,

I am looking for people in the San Antonio, TX area that are Atari ST/
STe/TT/Falcon users. I don't have mine with me currently, but I am a
big fan of the computers and wondering about knowing others that are
in the same interest as me.

-- Doctor Vell
l***@gmail.com
I used them for years. I no longer have any but am looking at the MIST.
g***@gmail.com
2014-08-10 00:40:33 UTC
Post by Doctor Vell
Hi there,
I am looking for people in the San Antonio, TX area that are Atari ST/
STe/TT/Falcon users. I don't have mine with me currently, but I am a
big fan of the computers and wondering about knowing others that are
in the same interest as me.
-- Doctor Vell
I lived in the San Antonio area from birth to 2005 and was active in the ST Atari League of SA (SALSA) back in the 90's. Were you around and in the Atari scene back then? I still have my TT030 but unfortunately am considering selling it. I am afraid that I am not at all up to date on current technology relative to what is happening in the ST/TT world, however I am seeing some really cool stuff being discussed on Atari Age Forums. Wish I had more time to tinker with this awesome machine but I'm thinking I need to find a good home for it.