Bad Sectors
Coconut
2020-02-11 08:30:00 UTC
Hello my wonderful Atari BBS message forum peeps. I am going through a few
no label or blank label disks and seeing what is on them and keeping or
formatting. I have one disk with 91 bad sectors (ouch) I did do a virus
removal just incase but am wondering if there is a way to save this poor disk
or is it destined for the bin?

coconut
Ken Springer
2020-02-14 14:10:45 UTC
Post by Coconut
Hello my wonderful Atari BBS message forum peeps. I am going through a few
no label or blank label disks and seeing what is on them and keeping or
formatting. I have one disk with 91 bad sectors (ouch) I did do a virus
removal just incase but am wondering if there is a way to save this poor disk
or is it destined for the bin?
Floppy disks? Which size?
--
Ken