ATARI BUSINESS
Bravo Sierra Computers
2016-08-16 10:19:35 UTC
To All My Customers, Past, Present, And Future!I Find Myself With A Problem And
I Hope You Can Help! Up Until Recently I Have Been Able To Log Into My Internet
Provider On A UNIX Shell With My Atari Mega ST 4 Computer, Supra 14,400 MoDeM,
And Flash v.1.60 Term Program! My Internet Provider Changed And Now Requires A
Secure Shell Connection And I Cant Do Secure Shell With My Atari! I've Been
Forced To Use A PC With A Secure Shell Connection But I Want To Get Back On The
Internet With My Atari! I've Heard There Exists A Way To Do DSL And WiFi With
The Atari ST!I Believe This Plugs Into The ST's Cartridge Port!I'm Also Looking
For The Ultra Satan Drive With Two Drives That Come In A Case For My Atari Mega
ST 4! I'm Looking To Buy These From An Atari Dealer, Or The Manufacturer And I
Need Contact Information, Especially The E-Mail Addresses!Especially Lotharek's
E-Mail Address!

I Forgot,I Need To Raise $400.00 To PrePay My Medical Provider Who Wont Take My
Medical Insurance!I Also Need To Pay Off My Internet Provider For Another Year!
All Atari Orders, Except Hardware, Are Marked Down, 20% Off! All Game/Software,
And Books/References Are On Sale, 20% Off! Please Request Discount In E-Mail!
Discount Covers NEW & USED Atari Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, 5200, 7800, Console Games,
As Well As Classic Atari 8 Bit And Atari ST Computer Lines! Also, If You Order
Atari Books And References At 20% Off, I May Be Able To Ship By Media Mail And
Save You Money! Please Reply Irregardless of your Answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit
& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp
Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at ***@aracnet.com or ***@Atari.org &
Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request
Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials!
Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2016!
David Wade
2016-08-16 12:17:04 UTC
Post by Bravo Sierra Computers
To All My Customers, Past, Present, And Future!I Find Myself With A Problem And
I Hope You Can Help! Up Until Recently I Have Been Able To Log Into My Internet
Provider On A UNIX Shell With My Atari Mega ST 4 Computer, Supra 14,400 MoDeM,
And Flash v.1.60 Term Program! My Internet Provider Changed And Now Requires A
Secure Shell Connection And I Cant Do Secure Shell With My Atari! I've
Been Forced To Use A PC With A Secure Shell Connection But I Want To Get
Back On The
Internet With My Atari! I've Heard There Exists A Way To Do DSL And WiFi
With The Atari ST!I Believe This Plugs Into The ST's Cartridge Port!
Does that mean you arew actually going to read the newsgroup.
I don't know if the bits are still available but you can use an EtherNec
as per this page:-

http://hardware.atari.org/disco/ether/enec.htm

its a long time since I built mine.

http://www.smrcc.org.uk/members/g4ugm/Ethernec/index.htm

Lotharek still makes the NetUSB...
Post by Bravo Sierra Computers
I'm
Also Looking
For The Ultra Satan Drive With Two Drives That Come In A Case For My Atari Mega
ST 4! I'm Looking To Buy These From An Atari Dealer, Or The Manufacturer And I
Need Contact Information, Especially The E-Mail Addresses!Especially Lotharek's
E-Mail Address!
Time you got a browser rather than a shell connection. You need to use
the web form here:-

http://www.lotharek.pl/contact.php