Atari SLM 804
Snowshed.
2021-08-06 14:19:42 UTC
I have one of these I wish to sell, but other than ebay I don't know a
good place to advertise it. And I don't know what price I should ask.

Suggestions?
--
Ken
MacOS 10.14.6
and it's gone!"
David Wade
2021-08-06 19:49:31 UTC
Post by Snowshed.
I have one of these I wish to sell, but other than ebay I don't know a
good place to advertise it.  And I don't know what price I should ask.
Suggestions?
E-Bay gives greatest coverage but also always inariably sides with the
side of the buyer in the event of a dispute so you can get scammed.

Other places include the VCF forums

https://www.vcfed.org/forum/forum

Various Atari specific forums

https://atariage.com/forums/

https://forums.atari.io/forum/66-atari-io-marketplace/

also etsy & facebook....

Last one I can see was "free for collection"....

Dave