Two Atari STacys For Sale
phantomm_1
2008-05-27 19:36:00 UTC
1. Complete working 4meg Stacy with 20 meg Hard Drive.
Loaded up with Software, including working PowerSupply.

2. Second Atari Stacy with 2 megs and (bad) 20meg Hard Drive.
This Stacy is currently apart ready for a replacement Hard Drive.
And for upgrading if you want.
You will need a replacement TrackBall, if I can't locate it.
Normally around $5-$10 last time I checked with Best Electronics.
Includes working PowerSupply. And all parts and etc to put back
together or use as a parts board. The Hard Drive Controller looks to
be the same one used in the MSTE or is very similar.
*Can be easily put back into a nice working STacy.

Both are carefully boxed and stored.

Would like to sell both STacys to one person.
But may split them up, If both sell.

Both have TOS 1.4 Socketed (2 chips).

Rare Machines and both are in very clean condition.
No Screen Scratches. And outer Case on both are in
nice condition. No cracks.

Pictures will be provided upon request.
For more info and to make a offer contact me at:
***@suddenlink.net Put STacy in Subject or just reply to this post.
I'll be taken offers on these for a short time, so if seriously interested
do let me
know. Will Ship Overseas if you pay Shipping.
I will accept, Cashiers Check, Money Order and other if from OverSeas.
b***@gmail.com