Hatari 2.0
Francois LE COAT
2016-10-19 01:40:48 UTC

Do you know that 2.0 version of Hatari is nearly out ? A test release is

<http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/test_2.0.0/> here

Hatari is an ATARI ST and STE emulator running under GNU/Linux, BSD,
BeOS, Mac OS X and many other systems supporting the SDL libraries,
and is based on WinSTon sources.

Source : emu-france.com

I've made a video demonstration, running Eureka 2.12 on the emulator

Well it's a Macintosh emulating a Falcon030 ... I don't have Windows
neither an ATARI ST(E) computer. With Hatari 2.0 I can even emulate DSP
and FPU of the Falcon030 with my quad-core iMac. It runs pretty fast :-)

Thanks to the Hatari developers team !

Best regards,
--
François LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
http://eureka.atari.org/
Francois LE COAT
2016-11-05 17:48:57 UTC

Hatari 2.0 is now available at:

<http://download.tuxfamily.org/hatari/2.0.0/>
http://youtu.be/jtjPa--6IZQ
Well it's a Macintosh emulating a Falcon030 ... I don't have Windows
neither an ATARI ST(E) computer. With Hatari 2.0 I can even emulate DSP
and FPU of the Falcon030 with my quad-core iMac. It runs pretty fast :-)
Here it is running APEX MEDIA <Loading Image...>
That means everything from a Falcon030 is available, including the DSP.