[PUB]: New at the Belgian ftp-server
Martin Byttebier
2014-03-31 16:13:02 UTC
New at the Belgian ftp-site kurobox.serveftp.net:3021

* If a package should be corrupt, please contact *
* *
* nightowl AT scarlet DOT be *
* or *
* saka AT village DOT uunet DOT be *
* *
* so they can delete it and put a good version here *
* *
* Only with your cooperation this site can become good *

**utilities**
ftp://kurobox.serveftp.net:3021/utilities/desktops/tera405r.zip
(106.486 bytes): Russian Resource file and Hypertext
for TeraDesk 4.05 (updated version)

Have fun,
Martin
--
UTSI: http://users.telenet.be/tos4ever/utsi.htm
Atari FTP-site: ftp://kurobox.serveftp.net:3021
Running openSuse 12.3 / KDE 4.10.5
Sonic977
2014-04-05 09:01:09 UTC
Post by Martin Byttebier
New at the Belgian ftp-site kurobox.serveftp.net:3021
Why don't you make some decent web page and post that.
Nostalgia or retro does not have to look like shit, nor does it mean
some crap design from the works of 6 yearold back in 1990.
Cheers belgian wannabe :)
Martin Byttebier
2014-04-05 18:36:02 UTC
Post by Sonic977
Post by Martin Byttebier
New at the Belgian ftp-site kurobox.serveftp.net:3021
Why don't you make some decent web page and post that.
Nostalgia or retro does not have to look like shit, nor does it mean
some crap design from the works of 6 yearold back in 1990.
Cheers belgian wannabe :)
Lack of free time.

Martin
Sonic977
2014-04-07 11:10:35 UTC
Post by Martin Byttebier
Lack of free time.
Martin
Now I realize I may sound a bit too harsh. I am sorry for that.
Thanks for ftp server in every bit and sense.