WEB page Atari Portfolio
Guillaume Tello
2013-07-23 06:33:56 UTC

Even if it's not in the "ST" serie, here is my page on the Atari Portfolio :

http://gtello.pagesperso-orange.fr/portfolio_e.htm

Guillaume.
Ronald J. Hall
2013-07-23 20:24:45 UTC
Even if it's not in the "ST" series, here is my page on the Atari
http://gtello.pagesperso-orange.fr/portfolio_e.htm
Guillaume.
Thanks for the link Guillaume. I just recently picked up one of these
units off Ebay. First time I've ever owned one. It's not in perfect
condition, but its in real good shape and it does work. Screen is
clear and very readable. (much better than my STacy before I worked
on it!). Now I've got to acquire some accessory's for it. :)
--
Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives.!"
An Atari SW/HW based BBS - Telnet:darkforce-bbs.dyndns.org