Wanted: Local Customers in Portland, Oregon!
Atari Sales & Service Bravo Sierra Computers
2018-06-01 08:51:06 UTC
I'm looking for local customers here in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.! I have lots
of Atari Hardware for sale and I'm not willing to ship! Like Computers, Disk
Drives, Hard Drives, and Monitors! I dont make promises I cant keep, and I'd
rather Promise less and deliver more then the other way around! I cant afford
to refund your money, so it will be Cash and Carry,as is!Still,if your local,
I can make things right with you, my customer!I may even give you a Discount!
Please Answer, Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx! =-=Ben=-=

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit
& ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!
FREE Catalogs at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org or http://BenSells.Atari.org
Request Atari Catalogs by E-Mail at ***@Atari.org or ***@sdf.org
Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar or Lynx!!! Or Request
Complete Catalog Archives In Either .ARC, .LZH, .ZIP, Or .ZOO Formats! Go To
http://Specials.Atari.org For Daily Atari Specials! Ask For Current Specials!
Call Ben at(503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2018!
Atari Sales & Service Bravo Sierra Computers
2018-06-02 04:35:23 UTC
I'm looking for local customers here in Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.!
I have lots of Atari Hardware for sale and I'm not willing to ship!
Like Computers, Disk Drives, Hard Drives, and Monitors! I dont make
promises I cant keep, and I'd rather Promise less and deliver more
then the other way around! I cant afford to refund your money, so
it will be Cash and Carry, as is! Still, if your local, I can make
things right with you, my customer!I may even give you a 20% off
Discount! Please Reply Irregardless of your answers! Thanx!=-Ben-=